
Ally is getting so big!


She got at toy from Santa too;)
Lily LOVED her new Sleeping Beauty vanity from Mimi
and Poppy!!
Leaving cookies, milk and reindeer food on Christmas Eve.
Lily's pink tree that she had in her room!
Happy 3rd Birthday Lily!!! We love you!!
Thanks to all of our family and friends for helping us
celebrate!!!
5 comments:
She is beautiful! i can't believe they are all turning 3 this year!
Your daughter is beautiful! Alley is getting so big. I can't believe how much she has changed. She is getting lots of apricot coloring too.. I thought she would be more white! Thank you so much for posting the pictures and updates. You have a precious family!
Racquel Hanna
www.zoebuckslabradoodles.com
I was waiting for an update!! THANKS GIRL! She is beautiful!
You are our sweet girl. We love you
Mimi & Poppy
Too cute!! Can't believe she's 3! Let's get together again soon!
Post a Comment